To minimize unemployment and provide young professionals with the necessary means to earn an honorable earning online.Vision
In the backdrop of soaring un-employment and financial challenges it has become a paramount duty of the government to steer the educated youth of the province in the right direction. Hence, Chief Minister Punjab has decided to establish e-Rozgar centers in 36 districts to provide training to budding freelancers and enhance their professional capabilities. Through this initiative Government of Punjab will assist the youth in earning sustainable income. One of the major objectives of this project is to provide training opportunities to youth for self-employment using internet based freelancing. This wise movement by the Chief Minister will expedite the freelancing skills of around 10,000 people which will eventually help them to earn an honorable living.Program
Major objectives of this initiative are as follows: –
- To provide training opportunities to youth for self-employment using internet-based freelancing and ensure a sustainable earning for them
- Empower youth to work on their own and contribute positively to Pakistan by bringing in foreign exchange for themselves and for the country
- Equip young individuals with opportunities for upward economic and social mobility
- Allow fresh degree holders to develop their critical soft skills and ensure a healthy career growth
- To expose the lucrative career opportunities like freelancing, to the youth
- Alleviate the status of women by facilitating them to earn a virtuous living while working from home
Selection Criteria for Candidate
- Registration will be online followed by verification of degree through the concerned Registrar of the University.
- The services of Higher Education Commission / Board will also be required for the verification of degrees submitted by the applicants.
- Candidate must have completed 16 years of education
- Age should be between 22 to 35 years
- Good Academic Record
- Good Writing and Communication Skills
- Should be Self-Motivated and Self-Driven
- Clear & categorical preference shall be given to those who have passed their degree and have hands on experience on basic computer concepts.
- The candidates are required to join the program on full-time basis and follow given rules & regulations of the programme.
- Management will also conduct online test / short interview of each candidate before the training.
- Management has reserve the right to cancel / reject any application without giving any reason.
- Decision of management is not challengeable in any court / platform.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for training.
Click Here For Registration:Registration